Marketing is a very important part of business. Without it – your business will not progress. People need to know your products, company and its advantages over your competitors. This is where you can convince people to buy your goods – for you to have quick cash regularly. Nowadays, marketing is done through a lot of ways. It could be through advertisement in billboards, newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, texts and even online. The internet is proving to be more accessible for a lot of people. They can just surf the net during their free time at their own pace. Here are guidelines on how to implement effective marketing strategies:
1. Make your customers feel safe when they make their orders. If marketing online, use a secure server and comply with the law by printing a Privacy Statement not to divulge their e-mail address to other parties. All their personal information will be kept confidential
2. Advertise creatively to attract the target market. Highlight the benefits more than the price and write a catchy headline that will capture your desired audience. Testimonials and money back guarantees will add more weight to the reputation of your product and company in general.
3. Make people feel the urgency to buy now. Many may be interested in buying the product but have the habit of delaying purchases until they forget about it. Give incentives to the first 10 buyers for example or conduct a promotional sales campaign at a limited time. Never make them feel that they can always get a discount whenever they buy.
4. Always remind people to come back and visit either your shop or your website. Most prospective buyers do not make a purchase the first time they visit but on their subsequent visits. There is a big chance that purchases will be made when they do come back or they will not bother to re-visit at all. It helps to give them some marketing collaterals to review or a free subscription to your company newsletter if you have any in lieu of their contact details.
5. Let people know anything about your business. They will feel more comfortable if they become familiar with the details. Your company profile must be in your brochures or website. Include a section called “about us”. This should contain your business history, profile of officers and key employees plus contact information. In the first place, it is important to hire employees who are competent with good track records because your business will only be as good as the people behind it.
6. Test and improve your ads from time to time. Do not let it age the same way as the first time it was placed. Adjust your strategies based on the statistics with regards to sales records and feedbacks from clients to get the highest possible response rate. For online ads or websites, make it look professional. Have your own domain name and make it easy to navigate through. Use graphics that are easy to download to feature your actual products.
7. Offer a discount coupon to highlight your offer but make it downloadable only after the presentation of the promotional mechanics. You can also place the coupon right after the advertisement for print media. This is to make sure that interested buyers are really determined to purchase your product because of their benefits as per the product information provided.
8. Expand your client base. A survey can be conducted with your existing customers to see what triggered them to buy. The result will help you improve your market targeting and advertising. In some companies, executives delegate major tasks to their key employees. Never look down on any prospective customers who come your way – treat them all nicely. They may not be the big bosses but they decide for the boss on what to purchase – making them the end users and your direct buyers.
9. Last but definitely not the least, give as many ordering options as possible. Make your business very accessible by phone, by email, website, fax, mail and more. Accept as many payment options deemed necessary like credit cards, cash, checks, money orders and other forms of electronic payments – as long as they are safe.
The crucial point in marketing your business effectively is to make as many people aware of your existence and your products. The trend now is giving all the convenience that your target market can enjoy. It is a way to keep them loyal to your products and services. Having a difficult time getting through you and your company will discourage clients and will drive them to look for other sources – thus eliminating your chances in generating quick cash for your daily revenues. Furthermore, make your clients happy because they can be multiplied through word of mouth.
Author Bio: Elena Grace Flores is a personality development mentor and health enthusiast with extensive business experiences as a self-made entrepreneur. She have studied Pharmacy but her humanitarian interests drove her to seek certifications from various fields that enabled her to become a life coach and public relations professional for various sectors including medical, tourism, human resources, technology and finance including quick cash management.